Background


Thursday, October 6, 2011

...Ahem...Yes, We're alive...

Really, Flanagan?

Really?

This is how the voice in my head sounds when it accidentally comes out... Except sometimes with a few more expletives...

Rather than try to explain away my blogging paralysis, because, even I know you simply can't care enough to engage in that, how about a couple (plus one) sweet pictures to win back your readership?

Oh. My. Gosh.


Sweetest gummy smile, playing with Peter while Daddy hangs the classic Browne Giant Spider Web!


A hard day holiday decorating deserves some fall-themed sweet potatoes for dinner!
Oh! And, she's decided to keep those baby blues!

Little Sugar Pie is six months old today. I still have to pinch myself that we have been so blessed beyond measure for our girl's health, happiness, and lovely heart.  Even when she's crying screaming an inconsolable bloody murder, even when she won't. let. go. of. my. hair., even when the days don't seem to end and the nights are naps strung together between feedings that she's still hanging onto: my heart aches with love for my daughter and the way she has recreated our family (from the tops of our heads to the tips of the toes of her great-grandparents). Piercy Joye's BeBe, Greg's mother, says that, "Grandchildren are God's proof that the world must go on."

Onward, sweet girl!

I cannot wait to pretend to show you this big world, while tricking you slyly into opening my eyes for the very first time.

No comments:

Post a Comment